Articles by Satya
- Opera and Pine reviews that I wrote; also at FreeOS.com (links: Opera and Pine ). Opera was put up on 2001.01.08 and Pine on 2001.03.23.
- Y2K for Synapse, around January 2000.
- A linux article. I'm not sure if this was even published. But a longer version, (also called) The Penguin Inside, is up at FreeOS.com.
- The Intel Celeron. This was written around 1998 when the Celeron was new.
- Dr. Isaac Asimov. A small article about one of my favorite authors. Written around 1997.
- CGI/Perl: An article written for IEEE-TSEC in July 2000.
- Short Circuit Quiz: A short quiz for IEEE Bombay Section publication Short Circuit. I contributed some of the questions.
- Network Security: A condensed version of the paper on Network Security. Kaushik Mhadeshwar and I wrote the paper for an IEEE Bombay Section paper-writing contest around February 1999 (we were ranked second). This is the condensed introduction which appears in IEEE Bombay Section publication Short Circuit.
The MS Matrix wasn't written by me. In fact, it was forwarded to me. But it is interesting. Watch The Matrix before reading. If the movie doesn't make sense, neither will this.